The long of the short:
- the school year finally ended for the kids, and then about 3 weeks later (due to those snow days), it ended for me
- I'm slated to teach math next year so I've got some prepping to do (I've taught 6th grade science for the past 3 years)
- started a project called "de-clutter my home" and a diet (the diet part hasn't been working so well)
- my brother and sister-in-law came in for a surprise visit (we hadn't seen them since daddy's funeral in April of last year)
- had to get a molar (which previously had a root canal some years ago) pulled because the tooth cracked!
- did a bridal shoot and two weddings within the last two weeks
Welcome to the First day of Summer....and boy is it hot!