|Used a wire brush to knock off chipped pieces and scrape the rust.|
|I used this cheaper paint made by Valspar ($1/can) as a primer so I could use less of the more expensive paint.|
This is the paint used for the top coat.
Then I de-legged the table and sprayed that too. This time I did cover the glass top to avoid overspray on the glass. The little that did get on the glass, I promptly used the Goo Gone Paint Cleanup to get it off. This time it worked because I used it soon after.
p.s. Believe it or not, I have cushions already...and an umbrella. I bought them on sale a few years ago. Time to break them out!