- Mary's Gardening Tips via Mary of "Back to the Basics"
- Homemade Snickerdoodles via Stephanie of "The Enchanting Rose"
- 20 Dos and Donts of Relationships via Hannah of "Wonderfully Sewn"
- DIY Buffet Remodeling Tutorial via Charity of "The Word of a Nerd"
- Nici's Lucious Lemon Cookie Bars via Nici of "Posed Perfection"
- Charity's Vegan Cinnamon Rolls via Charity of "The Word of a Nerd"
- How to Make Keychains from Fabric Scraps via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- Make a Ring with Buttons + a Wire via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- Checklist for Preparing for a Craft Fair via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- Ways to Promote Your Blog via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- 15 Tips for Creating Blog Content via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- How to Make a Tank from a T-shirt via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- How to Make a Headband from a Tie via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- Handmade Goods for Multicultural Kids via Tracy of "Tracyville"
- How to Make a Recycled Stenciled [Love] Pillow via Tracy of "Tracyville"
While I was out, I was able to move back to my home. I can't believe I've been away for 8 months! Do you know what it's like to return to a residence after that long of a time? Let's just say the decor was seriously out of season, everything needed washing or rewashing, and there was just a lot to be done. Still not finished but I'm working on it.
Since moving back home, in this last week, the DIY bug has almost knocked off my feet. My crafting mojo is on the rise. Oddly enough, I start back to work on Monday. I'll show you how I'm managing that in a later post.
Now on to the announcement (if you haven't figured it out already): I'm back! Didn't see that one coming did you? There will be some blog changes forthcoming. I still have guest posts that need scheduling. (And hey, if you missed out, guest posting is still an option - just email me and we'll chat about it.) I'm happy to return to you my lovely readers and I hope you feel the same. :-)