I finally got a moment to assemble the two sets of ClosetMaid 6-cube storage units. Unfortunately I "stabbed" my hand with one of the long dowels. Don't ask. I'm a tough cookie, and grabbed the peroxide and neosporin and was good to go. Oh yeah, after applying a sparkly band-aid. :-)
The pink and black bins that I was storing fabric in ended up being larger than the cube spaces so I'll have to use them for another purpose in my craft space. I did find two black cubes at Big Lots, so now I'm just looking for some pink ones.
Here's a quick video to show you the progress. Pardon a little of the shakiness and my scratchy voice. I'm in recovery. :-)