Will it Happen or Not?

Today I'm scheduled to vend a the 2nd Annual River Roots Arts Showcase.  I'm all packed up and ready to go, but now we have a forecast calling for a wintery mix, which could mean a bit of anything.  So now it's a moment by moment situation.  If my job calls us to go home early or the university where the Showcase is held closes, then the event won't happen.  This is one of my favorite events and I love being with the amazing artists in this Arts Guild.

We shall see what today beholds....


ETA:  So, work closed half day and it was already snowing and sleeting where I live (which is the opposite direction of the Showcase).  Needless to say, I won't be attending.  I will post a video showing you what I had intended to bring, just in case you're curious.  :-)

ETA:  The Showcase was postponed, not cancelled.  My work is not in vain!

Happy Friday,


I may be linked up to the following parties:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
 Wednesday:
 Thursday:
 Friday:
 Saturday:

Comments

  1. good luck with the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the show wasn't cancelled. Heck you might even have time to make a few more items to sell. Good at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the weather stays nice so that you can still attend the show. Crossing fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love interacting with my subscribers. However, due to spam concerns, posting anonymously has been removed as an option. So, make sure you have a profile so that I can respond to you. Say on!

Popular Posts