- If you believe in prayer, I think prayers should go out to people everywhere. There are so many people who are hurting in so many ways right now. And even when you're dealing with your own set of troubles, people still need you to help with theirs. Right now my mom is at the hospital waiting with a dear friend. My mom has been there since 11:00 a.m., came home to get a few things, and has gone right back.
- I'm really missing my dad right now. I think my brother is too and plus he lives so far away that he can't even visit him, so he's been bugging me about sending him a good picture of daddy. So I did. And I made a copy for my mom and myself. I put it on the nightstand, and later I realized that it was too much to bear right now, so I put it on my desk at work. There I see his smiling face and the kids say hey to him too. It makes me feel better. And now I'm crying, so I'll move on to something else.
- My co-worker and I are taking a group of kids to a state convention next week. It'll be their first experience attending and competing. Then I realized that I'll be sharing a room with my co-worker and so I better at least buy a decent night gown or something because what I wear at home would be too shameful. lol My mom told me to just buy a night gown today. It didn't matter how it looked because she knows I wouldn't like it anyways. (I'm picky about things like that.) Her advice: You know the only one you'll like is one you sew yourself. But ain't nobody got time for that. So I found one on clearance and hope it's not too tight. Didn't feel like trying it on.
- Speaking of tight. Or rather the opposite, since I quit jogging I've apparently lost 15 pounds! Not on purpose. And yes I eat, but I haven't had much appetite in a couple of months now so each meal is lighter. Case in point, where I used to eat a chicken biscuit from Bojangles when I was on the way to work, now I basically eat applesauce and some peanut butter crackers. I've been to the doctor and he's not too worried, but I just want to make sure it doesn't keep dropping. Then I'll need all those clothes I donated to the Christian Closet at the end of December.
- And there is a little of crocheting going on since I was released from the chiropractor last week. I made a newborn UNC hat, still finishing up a slouch hat, planning in my head for the charting needed to make someone a custom "Obama" hat. She'll definitely have an original.
Sorry there's no pictures this time.