1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you!
The answers to the questions I was given:
 What are a few blogs that you read on a daily/weekly basis?
My Google Reader is usually pretty full of wonderful blogs, but I always read Kar's Down Home Bliss, Frugal Ain't Cheap, Sweet Posy Dreams, and Cajón Desastre. Which is your favourite sewing pattern?
I can't say that I have a favorite sewing pattern. I do sew when I get the chance, but lately I've sewing more crafty items and for those I make my own patterns (i.e. handbags, etc.)
 How long have you been blogging?
Since 2008. I used to have 2 blogs, then I merged them, then I moved it and changed the same. I've lost some followers in all of the process, but I'm happy with my blog name and url now. :-)
 What project(s) are you currently working on?
Currently I'm crocheting a cowl to match a hat I already made. It's a mulberry color and I hope it turns out well or at least to match the vision in my head. The cowl is my own pattern to match the style of the hat, which isn't my pattern.
 What is one of your New Years Resolutions?
You know, I don't think I've ever made a New Year's Resolution. Don't figure I'll start now. lol
 Did you write a tutorial on your favourite project you made?
It seems like a lot of the blogs I've started following in the past months are big on tutorials. Before, I never made any. I do have a few tutorials of items I enjoyed making though. #tryingtokeepup
 Do you have pets?
Not a single one. But I do "pet" my crochet hooks. :-)
 Where do you buy most of your clothes?
I'm not much of a clothing shopper. For a while I purchased unique items from vintage or thrift stores. Occasionally I'll catch a few sales or so, but clothing shopping is not my thing. In a perfect world, I would just make all my clothes. I know what I like but rarely take time to make things for me.
 What is the #1 item on your holiday wish list?
I really, really want a Macbook Pro laptop. Really, really badly.
 Your favourtie project you made till date?
Each project I make is kind of special to me. It's really hard to pick and choose. For sewing, I do love making bags and for crocheting...oh, it's just too hard to decide.
 How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start a blog?
Since 2008. I initially started blogging to track my food and running (blog 1) and then later to track my craft projects (blog 2). It really helps that I like to write; it's a way to expression myself when I can't find others to "talk" to in-person. Following blogs that interest me helps to keep the "fire" going, even on my own blog. It's a connection like none other.
These are the blogs I'd like to nominate this award to:
Here are the questions I would like for them to answer:
- What is your favorite craft?
- How long have you been doing that craft?
- Who taught you this craft?
- What inspires you to keep crafting?
- What are some of your favorite blogs related to your craft of choice?
- What is one item/tool you would love to have to make your crafting so much better?
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go and why?
- Where is your favorite place to shop for craft-related items?
- Do you sell your items or make them just for the love and joy of crafting? (If you sell your items, where?)
- How long have you been blogging?
- Have you ever attended a blogger's conference? Would you?
If you decide to accept this award and create a blog post, please leave your url in the comment section below so that we can all enjoy your wonderful post!