Kreativ Blogger Award
About a month ago I was awarded the Kreativ Blogger award from Jan of the *Bikbik and Roro* blog. Bikbik and Roro is such a great blog, filled with stuffed ghostlets, cute kittens, artwork, sewing projects, and inspirational stories. Thank you so much for awarding me with the Kreativ Blogger award. :-)
- Post a link to the person who awarded you.
- Share 7 well-thought out random things about yourself.
- Award to 10 other bloggers and let them know.
- I always wanted a big sister, but I think having a big brother is pretty amazing too. He lives about 600 miles away and we talk on the phone two or three times a week. Sometimes more. Like I said, pretty amazing.
- I love pretty stationary. Writing emails is wonderful, but there's no replacing a handwritten note....on pretty stationary. :-)
- I rarely watch t.v. anymore, but I'm a sucker for a good drama. They have the best lines! I absolutely love "The Color Purple," "To Kill a Mockingbird," and movies about people's lives. Remember "On Thin Ice: The Tai Babilonia Story"? Yeah, I'm probably the only one who loved and saw that movie over and over again. And recorded it on VHS.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to speak French so badly. I used to practice my version of it using my parent's old French textbooks and this paperback French-English dictionary. (I still have that thing.) So what happened? After all those years of dreaming and pretending, I took French I in high school and my teacher destroyed the sound I longed for due to her own Southern drawl. So the next year, I took Spanish. My teacher was German. lol
- I smile behind the camera when I take other people's photos. I can't help it.
- For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted a truck. A pickup truck, not a SUV which people sometimes refer to as a truck. Think Ford F150.
- I love to see families spending quality time together, especially where there are daddies involved.
- Nadja of CACARECO'S - enjoy her beautiful recycled art and learn more of beautiful Brazil
- Celeste of Crazy Beautiful Unique - polymer clay projects, life stories, and Etsy reviews
- Brandi of Don't Disturb This Groove - lots of recipes, DIY projects, and home improvement makeovers
- Daniela of Frugal Ain't Cheap - decorating on a budget is possible; great recipes and tutorials
- Niki of Hello Paper Moon -projects, recipes, financial goal planning, and new adventures in Hawaii
- Valerie of Miss Val's Creations- beautiful handmade jewelry and wonderful trips in the New England area
- Dara of Not in Jersey - great tutorials and crafting projects
- Christine of Projects Around the House- recipes, gardening, and crochet patterns
- Lynette of Sweet Posy Dreams - exploring recipes, family stories, and crafting projects
- KC of The Real Thing with the Coake Family- crafting projects, tutorials, and marathon training adventures