|Right-clicking is disabled. You'll have to click on this image to download.|
As is custom with this award, I must tell some things about myself using the following questions:
- What is your favorite color? Although I have very little to prove this, I really love purple.
- What is your favorite animal? I'll have to say people. Other than that, I'm not much of an animal-person. But people...I love me some people. :-)
- What is your favorite number? I never really understood how to answer that question. Every time I open a fortune cookie, it tells me something different.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Since all my drinks are non-alcoholic, it's hard to choose. I love flavorful hot chocolates (like with cinnamon - oh Abuelita!), yummy teas (hot or cold), and fruity drinks.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? It would have to be Facebook since I don't even have a Twitter account. But honestly, I was clueless about Facebook until last year. My family was like, "What? I can't believe you came over." lol
- What is your passion? People and arts and crafts.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I can't deny that I love receiving presents from time to time, especially ones you really don't expect or ones where the person makes something that is totally YOU, but I also love to give presents as well. It warms my heart to make something for others or to give them surprises.
- What is your favorite pattern? I love ethnic prints. As long as there are no symbols that represent something I don't believe in or understand, I generally will be in love with it. (I learned my lesson. I used to shop at thrift shops and vintage stores in college. Yeah, I was the girl in the dashiki tops and such. One day I wore this beautiful African print and then my friend (who had just spent 6 weeks in Ghana) said, are you trying to have kids? You know those are fertility dolls." What! Now I research before I purchase.)
- What’s your favorite day of the week? During the school year, it's definitely Saturday. Such a laid back day. But during the summer, they're all pretty amazing. :-)
- What is your favorite flower? I don't really have a favorite flower, but I think Gerbera daisies are pretty amazing. Must be, I've been doodling them on my papers for as long as I can remember.
Go ahead and check out these blogs!