- Whenever I'm not satisfied with a shampoo or body wash, I put it in my soap dispenser in the bathroom. It still cleanses, right?
- I believe in recycling, upcycling, repurposing, destashing, cleaning, but sometimes it gets counterproductive because it's now hard to throw things away because there's always something you could do with it. And being a hoarder is NOT one of my career choices. So I glance around (at home) and chunk that soda can right in the trash. I don't think anyone saw me. Am I a hypocrite?
- Sometimes I wear the same bottom on Thursday or Friday that I wore to work on Monday. I mean I have so many black bottoms it's hard to keep it straight and sometimes I just don't care. If I can't really remember, then nobody else will either, right?
- I love washing laundry, but hate putting it away and sometimes on laundry day when the bed has been stripped down, I hate making it back up so I just wrap up in the comforter and call it a night. What would my mother say about me if she knew?
- I always wanted a big sister, but once you're born, it's just not going to happen, you know? So my brother got married and now I have a big sister. I just wish she lived closer. :-)
- On occasion I have drank juice straight from the carton or eaten ice cream right out of the container. I just never offer that to anyone else and usually it's when it's almost gone. I promise.
- Sometimes I cringe when spring comes because it means everybody else's wedding. Sometimes I have to log off of Facebook, skip blogs, and open my invitations on a later date. I might even scream (where no one will hear me, or at least I think they can't). Then, I suck it up, buy a present, put on my game-face and say, "Congratulations!" Now, pardon me as I get dressed for my cousin's wedding....
Until next time,