Anyhoo, since I didn't have any access to any of my stored digital photographs (due to the absence of my computer), I decided to make use of many of my test prints and such and create bookmarks!
|Make note of this book. It will be the prize in an upcoming giveaway. Stay tuned!|
So, basically, I found prints I liked in some way, cut a 6" x 2" strip of the portion of the image I liked, then used a rounded-edge corner paper cutter to round off the edges. I repeated this same action on some recycled cardboard pieces I found at a scrap store a while back (finally putting that purchase to use). Afterwards, since I'm no longer afraid of the spray adhesive, I used the spray adhesive to adhere the photo print onto the cardboard backing. Then, voila! Bookmarks were made.
For this project, I chose my tulip prints from one of my botanical garden trips and also an artistic print of cabbage leaves.
The project was super simple and it made me feel good to use up supplies already found in the house. Yes, I'm doing my part to see that none goeth to waste!