Many thanks to Neen for presenting me with this award. :-)
Per the requirements of this award, I must post 7 things about myself. Most of you know a lot about me so let me see about some new things:
- Libby is my nickname that I've had since kindergarten. I picked it myself from a list my mom gave me because I was taking too long writing my name - Elisabeth. Yeah, I was that perfectionist kindergartner.
- I would love to take a real train trip; not just taking a train from one part of the city to the other (err, I've even only done that once in NY).
- When I was a kid I wanted glasses (because they made you look smarter, someone said) and braces (because they were soooo cool). I used to want braces so badly that I put aluminum foil on my teeth and would pretend. Then one magical day I actually had glasses and braces and wondered what the hype was all about. Awkward!!!
- I took flute lessons for one year some years ago.
- When I type in the word verification on blog posts, in my head I'm pretending that they are foreign words that I must speak with some kind of accent. *Am I revealing too much here? LOL*
- I don't wear jewelry.
- I'd love to know what it feels like to be able to buy fresh breads and produce in street markets everyday instead of grocery stores.