Thank you, Alessandra, for presenting me with this very special award! The rules of this award are to list 7 things you probably don't know about me and then to pass it to 7 kreativ bloggers. So here is my list:
- I love dramas. I still believe that one day I might get to play the part in one of those black films like "The Color Purple" or "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" or perhaps "Words by Heart." When I was younger and had a hard time being assertive, I would pull a line from a drama in a heartbeat. That helped me through freshman year in college.
- I would love to teach abroad, especially in a place where children needed me and wanted me - even if just for a day.
- I don't have a passport, but I'm working on it.
- I never had a pet.
- I baked my first cake when I was 4. While my mom was hanging clothes on the line, I took the correct ingredients outside and "baked" a cake on the porch. Except my cake was chocolate so I used dirt instead of flour. I thought I would get a spanking when she found out, but instead she taught me how to bake cakes from scratch and I have been doing so ever since. I never heard of box cakes until high school. Cupcakes were just "scratch cake" in a cupcake pan, or so I thought. :-)
- I want to write a book some day. In fact, I already have something in mind.
I would like to learn more about these blogger: