Like last year, I gave my students an incentive that if they completed all of their work for the entire year (no missing assignments) and had good behavior, that I would crochet them something. The only differences between last year's incentive and this one's is that unlike last year where I crocheted whatever they wanted, this year I'm crocheting only hats AND although I have asked for color choices, we decided that their hats would be made from my yarn stash.
I'm actually making a little more than I will need because I want students to have some options. This year I only need 10 hats. Tsk tsk So far I have 8 completed. Some were from the store and some were made recently. This one was finished last night. When I get pictures of the other newest ones, I'll upload those too.
Quick Caps booklet.