- Anyways, just letting you know that tomorrow I plan to deliver the latest scarf. The vibrant one. :-)
- I organized all my unopened skeins of yarn on Ravelry. That "stash" is such a cool feature, and I believe it will work in my favor.
- I have desperately wanted to use Noro yarn for a while. It's looks so pretty online. I finally bought a skein this summer and it's still unused. I tried working with it today, and then I discovered that this yarn isn't cooperating with me or with that pattern. The texture is harder than I thought and the stitches kept twisting. Maybe it's one of those fibers that softens after blocking or maybe it's one of those that is better knitted? So, I put it away for later.
- No I haven't finished that zigzag scarf. I frogged it and am trying another version. We shall see...
- Bummed about not starting a project "just because," I rifled through my fabric and made a scarf/shawl. So I got to use my sewing machine today and finished an idea I've been holding onto for a while. It's shades of browns and orange. It's plaid. And it has frazzled edges on purpose. When I find a proper way to display it, I'll post pictures. I'd like to make more of these.
- I'm getting better at reading charts! Now I find myself jotting chart notations on scrap paper, napkins, receipts...
- Crocheting is my current passion and my escape. Is that wrong?
Just popping in to let you all know that I miss you! Remember those days when posts were more frequent. hehe