Today I've been busy cleaning out this junk storage room. Thankfully I had the help of a master organizer/cleaner neighbor. She literally went to town in there. She shoed me away so that she could get busy and I worked in the kitchen. Let me tell you this also - the antibiotic is really working! I've had more energy and felt better today than I've felt in the past two weeks! Also, my brother got home safely around 2 a.m. this morning. Yay!
Because of the schedule, I couldn't get back to the handbag until tonight. I've got a bit of the idea for the front but I didn't want to waste too much time contemplating over it, so I did what I knew I could do - starting the lining process. I picked out this ethnic print I bought this summer - something Egyptian. (When I take the official pictures I'll be sure to show the lining better.) The lining is pinned on three sides, leaving the fourth side open so I can stitch the front part of the bag. So far, I'm pleased at how the bag is coming together, and I hope to finish it tomorrow.