6 Random Things
A long time ago, Kar invited me to post 6 random things about myself. Then some time ago, Alhana responded to the same request. Her response reminded me that I needed to do the same. Then I wondered, what could I post? After some thought, here are my 6 random things about myself:
- In a short while from now, I will be sporting my natural hair, in its natural state...for the second time (not including my baby years).
- This year was the first year that I could swallow a pill...and it still has to be very small.
- I don't own a pair of white shoes (not including sneakers). White shoes make my feet look weird.
- I don't wear makeup, unless you count Vaseline. lol
- I am willing to try any food at least once. You never know; it just might be good.
- and what others consider the biggie: I don't "date" ("dating" being defined as "casual dating"/ going out with whomever because he asked or you asked him). My Boaz will just have to find me. Until then, voulez-vous crochet avec moi? :-)