I will be excited when I can blog regularly, but until then, I am stopping by to let you know what's been happening in the month of August:
- The Crochet Dude asked for permission to use my gray handbag (that he designed) on his Ravelry page! Who could say no to that?
- Organized my yarn stash and crafting tools. The yarn is organized by weight.
- Bought a yarn winder and a swift. Right now I'm just using the yarn winder and it is so fun to use. Great invention.
- Made a couple of beanie caps with some Moda Dea yarn I purchased on clearance at different times this summer. One is a wool/acrylic blend; the other is a wool/silk blend. Those will go in the shop a little later.
- Made a couple of cowls or neckwarmers. One matches the hat; the other is own it's own. Those also will go into the shop. (No pictures for these at this time. Keep checking back.)
- Found a hat that I made back in the early spring or late winter of 2009 and realized I never photographed it - maybe because it's super huge, so I am now calling it a rasta style hat, made especially for those with long dread locks. Otherwise, I'm sure this hat would not fit.
- Was introduced to a fabulous designer that has me in awe with her creations and use of color: Xenobia Bailey.
Have a great week ahead!