A Little Pick-Me-Up
Before I comply to the rules of the award, I'll give you a brief update of what I've been doing this past week or so:
1. Cleaning the house.
2. Helping a friend move temporarily for the summer.
3. Cleaning the house.
4. Not using the computer.
5. Crocheting - still working on the mystery project, finished one part to one of the traveling scarves that I have and mailed it this morning, half finished with the other traveling scarf that I have, organizing patterns and yarn.
6. Did I mention, cleaning the house? :-)
7. Then, there's that other big project that you'll have to wait and hear about later. Don't you just love it when I do that! :-D
Now to the blogger award. Thank you Gloria and Kar for thinking of me.
The rules with this award are to:
1) List 7 things you love.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass it along to 7 other bloggers
7 Things I Love:
- My family (even though I should let them know more often how much I love them)
- My friends (face-to-face and online)
- Good conversation
- Home cooked meals
- Peace & Quiet
- A good movie
- Arts and Crafts (this includes, but is not limited to - photography and of course, CROCHET!)
I'm passing this award, in no particular order, to:
I know it was the computer who generated my win, but I still wanted to thank CT for such an amazing giveaway. I will contact you via email regarding whatever you need for this prize. My fabric awaits! :-D
Well, all, if you're reading this latter part of this post, you sure are loyal to this blog. I know it was a really long post, but I don't know when I'll be able to post more. We're going to visit my brother this week. It's a 14 drive from here! But, I'll be glad because I haven't seen him since Christmas and I miss him. Please pray for our safe travels.