So, this week was National Teacher's Appreciation Week. I will say that I was treated like royalty in many aspects this week, which is rare in my profession at times. But out of all that transpired and all of the "treats" I wanted to share with you some of the things that the kids gave/did for me:
1. Made me a bouquet of tulips.
2. Gave me a gift card to....Michael's! (They sure are observant and sneaky.) :-)
3. Gave me a card, a poster, and even a report card!
4. Made me a collection of rocks. You know, the kind with inscriptions on it.
5. And then, gave me a huge HUG. I was swallowed up in the middle. :-) I couldn't get a picture of that.
To read the real transcription of today's events, click here.
So, let's just say I was a happy camper today, and was reminded how grateful I am for this bunch.
Therefore, I came home and finished my second knit project that I started on yesterday - a pocket purse.
I really think that I'm going to like knitting. I have a loonnng ways to go, but I will tell you that yesterday I learned the other way to cast on by watching a video on YouTube. The one where you use just one needle. That, is my favorite so far. With the dishcloth I used the two needle method and it left my foundation row all bumpy.
Have a great weekend. :-)