Last night, or shall I admit to the wee hours of this morning, I finished the inside portion of Syndee's blanket while watching the movie, "Honey". Because I just had to see what the edging would look like with the change of colors of yarn, I began round one of the edging process - 500 scs!
Because I'm using three colors, I decided to place the cream color between the pistachio green and the light rose. I think that that will be an interesting contrast. The pink and green are so dominant.
Now I'm transitioning to the pink yarn now to work on the intricate edging process. I'm going now to reread the directions very carefully because there seems to be a lot of steps. Wish me luck!