Ok, I've never done this before but I have been tagged by Just Be Happy. I am supposed to write 6 random things about me, so here goes:
1. I have one sibling - a brother who is 36 (4 years older than myself). We weren't the kind of kids who fought over anything more than the remote control, but we've gotten closer as we've gotten older. Sometimes I still wish I could have had a big sister, and he used to wish I'd been a boy! :-)
2. I am a fifth grade teacher. This is my 11th year of that. :-)
3. I learned to crochet from my pastor's wife. They have 4 daughters and when we had slumber parties we always had to learn something wholesome so we wouldn't spend our entire evening talking about boys!!! My first project was a granny square. I made a blanket for myself because I loved crocheting so much. I also learned latch hook, cross-stitching, and sewing at those parties. But guess what, we still found time to talk about boys!!!
5. I always say that my favorite color is purple. Royalty. But I don't know why. I've grown to appreciate all colors, and I have very little purple in my closet.
6. Although I have a "career" there are so many other areas I'd like to explore: online teaching, owning a craft store with classes in the back (I know it's done, but mine would be a little different), having a photography business or at least sell my prints on notecards or something. I could go on, but there is so much more!
Oh yeah, here are the rules:
Here is how it goes:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I know I'm supposed to pick six people, but I'll just pick two. I'd like to learn more about: